Saturday, May 9, 2009

Indigo update!

Hi all...I realized I haven't posted in a while, so thought I'd post a quick update and pic! :O) Indigo weighed 46.2 lbs as of 3 days ago and is a little firecracker!

I don't know about your pups, but she has SO much energy! I bought one of those blue kiddie pools for her and she is in it nonstop...usually at the most inconvenient times for me, but it's ok...she LOVES it!!! I take her and Midi (the 9 year old) to the dog park every afternoon and they run like crazy. Indigo plays fetch like it's her job and I didn't even have to teach her. Crazy. I think we will probably move onto the frisbee next, just to up her skill level of catching and retrieving.

Anyway, here's a recent pic:



Hope everyone is doing well! Post PICS please!!!

1 comment:

  1. The puppies will celebrate their first birthday tomorrow! Happy Birthday to all!!! Love...Ace the big guy!

    ReplyDelete