Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello from Thatcher

Here 's one of the latest head shots from Thatcher. He is so much fun but definitely in the midst of juvenile puppy hood. He likes to bark so I am trying to figure out how to manage that. Any suggestions?

He walks really well on a leash and LOVES his food, however he is convinced that he needs it all the time. He has finally figured out that you sleep ALL night and he does really well with his crate. The other day he stayed dry all day while I was at work which was really encouraging.

My biggest challenge is making sure he is getting enough exercise which definitely helps me get mine. We head back to the vet for shots on Tuesday so I will let you know what he weighs in at.

1 comment:

  1. With the barking, everytime he barks repeat the word "Speak". What this will do is make his bark into a command. This worked for Atticus (pups sire) and we are working on this with Harper (Thatcher's brother).

    Andy

    ReplyDelete