Friday, February 27, 2009

Indigo gets ready to move back to the South...

Midi (my older dog, ie the perfect dog), Indigo and I are getting ready to make the move BACK to the South....Nashville to be exact. It's been almost 2 years to the day since I moved away from Nashville. Midi is a Nashvillian, so she is as ready to get back as I am! Unfortunately, she forgot to communicate with Indi that I like to move around a lot.

I took this after about 20 minutes of Indigo constantly needing my attention during the packing of my kitchen. Apparently, she is not comfortable with the whole "boxing up" process. So, she decided that snuggling Midi Lou would be her best comfort!

Other than that, she is doing great! LOVES to be independent, loves to play with her brother Ace, who she is going to miss tremendously after we move, and loves to have morning snuggle time on the bed after getting out of her crate. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment